Glacier Travel

Glacier Travel

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Good Game, Hit the Showers...in 20 days (From Becs)

Well, I'm off. Tomorrow I'm off for 3 weeks in the wilderness of Wyoming. I have 6 beautiful 15-17 year old young ladies: Magnificent Maddie, Mighty Mary Ellen, Rapid Raven, Happy Harmony, Excited Elissa, Beastly Bethany and then my co-instructor: Rowing Rachel. The first 8 days will be comprised of rockclimbing/backpacking in Vedauwoo, then we have a travel day and for the next 11 day we will be back packing throughout the Wind River Range. I am attaching a spot locator link so that you can follow us via google earth if you wish! Earlier today we read through Romans 1:20, "For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities -- his eternal power and divine nature -- has been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made , so that people are without excuse." I seriously pray that these girls know God at a much deeper level because they are seeking up in the context of what HE created and not through man-made institutions and objects. I want them to whose they are. I am full of immense anticipation, excitement, expectation and hope for glory. I have so much more to say, but my clarity is running thin. PLEASE be in prayer. I will absolutely have an update for you all in 3 weeks. Be blessed. I love you all so much.

Kumbaya.

Link for spot locator: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=217874206032772027721.0004a57ad2b999f054da2&t=h&z=4 

No comments:

Post a Comment